|Software Engineer (Node/Angular)
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using Node.js.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization.
- Expertise with Git workflows and tools such as GitLab.
- Experience with DB2 and Mongo DB will be a plus.
- Enthusiasm for evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- Experience working with API Gateway, API performance testing, CI/CD pipelines, and monitoring tools.
- Experience with server configuration of Node.js apps.
- Working experience with solution deployment on Linux based server environments will be plus point.
|Assistant Manager Software Development (.NET Framework + .NET Core)
- Must be .NET/C# developer with solid programming experience and eager to develop software.
- Must have strong skills in Desktop programming, Web Development, C#, .Net, ASP.NET, AJAX, Telerik Controls,
- Broad knowledge of DBMS like MS SQL Server & Oracle.
- Good communication, decision making, problem solving, teamwork & analytical skills with proactive, systematic, structured follow up & coordinating.
- Expertise in .NET Core technologies & .NET application development.
- Experience in developing and consuming REST (WebAPI) and SOAP (WCF) based services.
- Knowledge in AngularJS, Angular, and React JS etc.
- Create packages, stored procedures, DB Objects in PSL SQL.
- Perform Query Optimization activity.
- Responsible to comply all applicable/assigned requirements of QMS & ISMS